Monday, October 12, 2015

Faith brings miracles! 10/12/2015

Hello family and friends!!!

How is everyone doing? I hope you are all having a great week :) the
weather is beautiful here!


This week has been an amazing one full of miracles! 

Tuesday taught a lesson to some members we are working with on how the Sabbath day is a delight along with the theme in General Conference! I just love and believe that If we keep the Sabbath Day holy it will help us to be in the world but not of the world and help us to remember what really matters throughout the rest of the week. It was a really good lesson and they committed to keep the sabbath day holy! Well guess who came to Church?! Yes they did! She bore her testimony along with her sweet niece :) Her niece said, "I love when the sister missionaries visit!" It was such an awesome day because the other member who we have been working with came as well I was soooo happy :) 

This week we also had a goal to get 7 return appointments and we really wanted to reach it, well we only got 6 but we found a new girl to teach because of it! She is such a sweetheart. She let us right in and was just so open about everything. I feel like she has been prepared to be taught..it was a sweet miracle to meet her. 

We also had a lesson with one of our other investigators and we read through the story of the Brother of Jared and how it was his faith that gave him light to make it through the storms of the sea and make it to the promised land. We compared it to real life and how when we have faith and keep the commandments that that provides light for us to make it through the storms of life and make it safely home to Heavenly Father. I love love love that story. I have been studying a lot about faith in Jesus Christ and love how that was a huge theme in General Conference and just going back to the basics. I love how Elder Anderson said, "Faith is not by chance, but by choice." Our decisions everyday will either give us more light or less light and it effects how well we are able to bear the storm of this life. I know that if we center our lives on Jesus Christ and have faith in Him we will make it safely home to our Father in Heaven. 

I love you all so much and hope you have a fantastic week! I'm off to Manchester! :) 

Love, Sister Innes



This is the bishops wife. She's reminds me of my mom:):) she was a music teacher. 
Dad, this is the place where linkers canoe was made! 


Fall is in the air!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment