Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ch-ch-changes!! 6/1/2015

Hello family and friends! What a beautiful day it is. It is raining
and 48 degrees here! It hasn't rained in a while and so it is just
making up for it now. :)

This week just flewwww! We had zone interviews which means I got to do
4 different trainings with Sister Upton. Such a growing experience! It
was amazing to see how well Heavenly Father knows his Children.
Everyone of our trainings were on the same topics but they were so
different. I love love love being a sister training leader, I have
learned so much.

I don't have much time today because I have to pack!!! I have been
called to train a new missionary and open a new area! I am so excited
and a little nervous 😊 I am grateful for this chance to grow and
create a stronger relationship with Heavenly Father!

If there is anything I can tell you this week it is: Trust. Trust in
Heavenly Father with all your heart. He will never let you down.

I love you all and hope you have a fantabulous week!!

Love, Sister Innes

Here are some fun pictures of my week and people I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment